Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendship Quest Guide

2 posters

Go down

Friendship Quest Guide Empty Friendship Quest Guide

Post  FOUR KING GOOD Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:56 am

This guide is copied from http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=185251 (SATII - LOST CITY)

I have had permission to reproduce it here.

Since there's no real "guide" on this confusing quest, I'll make one. For starters, I've never actually completed it; I've only gotten to the part with two stones and a necklace and got stuck. I'll say what I think you need to do after that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So what's this quest?
Randomly from a mob, you'll find a "Friendship Crystal". All you have to do is get some friends, talk to the elder, talk to another npc, get some exp and sp, rinse and repeat. I'll elaborate more on steps.

What are the requirements?
You and all friends must be level 30+, otherwise it will not work. So get leveling!

Step 1: Get a Friendship Crystal from a mob. Yay! Alternatively, you can be a friend to someone with a crystal. (Keep reading, it'll all make sense, hopefully)

Step 2: Get two friends WHO HAVE NOT LEAD A FRIENDSHIP QUEST ALREADY TODAY AND ARE AT LEAST LEVEL 30 OR THE QUEST WILL FAIL and go to the elder. Make sure you're the party leader and your two friends are standing next to the elder.

Step 3: Go to "Quest Related" for the elder and select the 2nd option (something asking "Have they been here before?" I think. I kinda forgot, will update when someone tells me or I do the quest again). MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT OPTION!!! Selecting the wrong one will result in an immediate 5k exp/1k sp and ending the chain. The elder should take your crystal (or Memory Orb) and you should receive a quest.

Step 4: The quest says to talk to the elder, so do it. Take the "True Friends" quest. The elder should tell you to search for the "Girl in White".

Step 5: Fly to the southwest tower in the center of Arch (538, 643). Talk to the lady. She should say something along the lines of "Who are you! I don't need friends! Go away!" or something like that. You should receive a Flawed Pendant of Friendship. Your two friends should each receive a Memory Orb.

Step 6: Here's where it gets confusing. What you need to do now, is have your two friends , which I shall call B and C, get two new friends each: D and E, and F and G (THEY ALSO NEED TO BE AT LEAST LEVEL 30 OR THE QUEST FAILS). B and C should each be the leader of two separate parties. They should repeat the exact steps of 3-5.

Step 7: After friends B and C complete their trips with their two friends, they should receive a Flawed Pendant of Friendship AND a Stone of Friendship each. They should BOTH trade the Stone of Friendship to you. You should now have 2 Stones of Friendship and a Flawed Pendant of Friendship. (Note, Friends D, E, F and G can all repeat steps 2-5 as this is a chain quest that can go on forever)

Step 8: Fly back to the elder. He should have a quest for you to repair the necklace using the 2 stones. Do the quest, you should receive a Necklace of Friendship.

Step 9: Fly back to the "Girl in White" and talk to her. Give her the necklace and your done!

Total Rewards
It should be as follow after completing everything:
20k exp
4k sp
5 rep
Tablet of Friendship

Prizes (Thanks Ence - see post 7)
All equipments are level 90 requirements and require 50 Tablet of Friendships
Heavy Arm Guards:
P.Def: +627
M.Def: +270
Str: +5-6
Dex: +5-6
Defense Level: +2

Light Arm Guards
P.Def: +269
M.Def: 420

Arcane Arm Guards
P.Def: +70
M.Def: +625
Int: +5-6

Heavy Boots
P.Def: +835
M.Def: +360

Light Boots
P.Def: +358
M.Def: +555

Arcane Boots
P.Def: +93
M.Def: + 835
Int: +5-6

Updates:

Some few additional notes:
a) You have to be at least level 30 to attend. It did not work for us when we tried with a level 25 squad member.

b) In Step 2, "Get two friends WHO HAVE NOT LEAD A FRIENDSHIP QUEST ALREADY" should read "Get two friends WHO HAVE NOT LEAD A FRIENDSHIP QUEST TODAY". That is, you can do it again "tomorrow" (after next server restart, 0:00 server ) if you have another Friedship Crystal.

c) In Step 8, it's not necessary to reparty with your formerly chosen squad members - the Elder will repair your Flawed Pendant of Friendship (embed the 2 Friendship Stones) even if you visit him alone finally.

Last edited by FOUR KING GOOD on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections and Permission tio reproduce received.)
FOUR KING GOOD
FOUR KING GOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Friendship Quest Guide Empty Re: Friendship Quest Guide

Post  Luna Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:03 am

Very interesting Phil. You have my support but we still have to see what Lac has to say. =)
Luna
Luna
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down