Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage/Demon Cultivation Skills Guide

3 posters

Go down

Sage/Demon Cultivation Skills Guide Empty Sage/Demon Cultivation Skills Guide

Post  Luna Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:12 am

I searched the net for a guide on Sage/Demon Cultivation Skills, and I found a really good site which displays an interactive table which u can click on the icons and classes to toggle the different functions. The table lists the required spirit points and coins for each skill, the stats and also the different bonuses when u choose Demon or Sage Cultivation. If u do not already know, 2 new worlds are unlocked after u reach lvl 89 and have chosen either Demon or Sage Cultivation. Demons get to enter the Demon world (Momagnon) and Sages get to enter the Sage world (Lothranis). The entrances are found at Thousand Streams City, and in these worlds u can farm the highest grade mats and herbs there are in the game. Click HERE to be directed to the website. There is also an interesting web-based application where u get to create a character of ur desired level and equipment. This application is basically used to test character builds and stats. However, the application is based on the Malaysian version of PW, so the names are vastly different in some cases. I hope that helped Smile
Luna
Luna
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Sage/Demon Cultivation Skills Guide Empty Re: Sage/Demon Cultivation Skills Guide

Post  DevisionX Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:43 am

Wow, really nice web! Thanks.
DevisionX
DevisionX

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Sage/Demon Cultivation Skills Guide Empty Re: Sage/Demon Cultivation Skills Guide

Post  FOUR KING GOOD Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Cool
FOUR KING GOOD
FOUR KING GOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum