Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon & Armor Hand me downs

4 posters

Go down

Weapon & Armor Hand me downs Empty Weapon & Armor Hand me downs

Post  FOUR KING GOOD Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Just a suggestion but it would be nice if we had some way of storing these for use by other faction members.

That way we could save members money and materials.
FOUR KING GOOD
FOUR KING GOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Weapon & Armor Hand me downs Empty Storage of Weapons

Post  GUIDEON_X Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Hi, and i agree with that of Storage of Weapons, if we have weapons u want to discarted, maybe if we create a caracter only with that pourpose, to storage weapons or things like that, just importants things, if we do that maybe that weapons can used by other member, cause the weapons the others meber of other faction are selling are to expensive, and almost always the money u need to used for other things like skills improvement and thinks like that.... Well is just a suggestion.

GUIDEON_X

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Weapon & Armor Hand me downs Empty Re: Weapon & Armor Hand me downs

Post  laqqy Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:13 am

great idea! I give this one my full approval and im even willing to be the one that stores the items, if someone else wants to do it, post a reply and we'll decide who gets to be the faction item-holder-person =)
laqqy
laqqy
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 am

Yea sure would be glad to do it. Have had to npc a number of quest items and equipment i couldnt use =(
Luna
Luna
Admin

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post  FOUR KING GOOD Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am

I would suggest that all items be given to either Luna or Laq as they are most active and have enough experience to tell if something is worth storage space or just NPC fodder.

I would further suggest that any funds from NPC fodder go into the Faction bank account.

As a side note it is my intention to level Apocrathy and Tailor skills to the highest level available to my main char (The_Mule) currently level 4 Tailor and I have the book for level 4 Apocrathy and as soon as I work out why the elder won't let me learn it I'll be level 4 at that as well. I will be using these skills for the benefit of the Faction so if you want something manufactured just provide the mats and I'll make it.
FOUR KING GOOD
FOUR KING GOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:14 am

Thanks alot Phil Smile You're a great help to the faction. And yes we'd need your skills, especially in the near future so it'd be cool if u are willing to help make stuff, especially TT gear and legendary equipment, which usually needs a high level skill to manufacture. I'm not sure if Lac wants to go for tier 3 faction, and we need 10 million coins to be able to do that. I'm waiting for Lac to say something so i can decide whether i want to save money or not. Hahas.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post  laqqy Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:38 am

since storage space is limited (ive been collecting decent items in case you guys need something) and im quickly running out of room. I have decided that only UBER good boss reward items and like 3* stuff or legendary stuff will be stored. But I am willing to store crafting mats (the ones that drop, like rough fur, oils, etc ) so that I can make items for you when needed.
laqqy
laqqy
Admin

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum