Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourselves

+3
laqqy
Luna
FOUR KING GOOD
7 posters

Go down

Introduce yourselves Empty Introduce yourselves

Post  FOUR KING GOOD Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:08 am

Hi My real name is Phill and I play Cleric, The_Mule (Female because I didn't know I could have a male one, damn those venos) she is named after a character from Issac Asimov's Foundation trilogy an Archer, Tanis_Elf (male) who is named after a character from a series of books called dragonlance and have started a Veno (chicken) (2nd time) though I will need to edit this as I can't remember what she is called or why! Ha I can now exclusively reveal that I called her Anugra (Big Terry Pratchett Fan) though I can't be a female wolf (Sulks a bit).

I have been playing MMORPG's, (Mainly Men often Role Playing Girls :-)) for over 3 years now. This is my second one after Guildwars and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I like to have a laugh and have a warped sense of Humor and ofter snipe comments from the sidelines. I'm afraid I refuse to take most things seriously so you'll either have to take me or leave me.

By the way I'm 18 no matter what Silvarin says!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by FOUR KING GOOD on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
FOUR KING GOOD
FOUR KING GOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves Empty Re: Introduce yourselves

Post  Luna Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:13 am

o.O Define warped sense of humor xD

Last edited by Luna on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  FOUR KING GOOD Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:38 am

I define my sense of humor as warped because I can often see the humor in something where others don't I suppose.

Now the point of this thread is that everyone introduces themselves, now I know you name is Luna so how about a few facts or some interesting titbit? (not sure thats one word but looks soooo wrong as two).
FOUR KING GOOD
FOUR KING GOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:45 am

Umm its tidbit =P Anyway u already know i'm Luna so we'll skip that. Am currently 24 this year and pretty easy going. Hmm.. bit on the lazy side too -_-

Last edited by Luna on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laqqy Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:54 am

Hi im your leader Laqueyna. My name is very traditional from my culture, it means slave (ya ya i know, what were my parents thinking!). My friends call me laq or laqqy, or sometimes slave. I live in northern canada, and i LOVE nature and being alone out in nature. I'm very spiritually connected with nature. I enjoy sports, i play soccer, beach volleyball, and snowboarding, and if my friends nag me enough, even baseball. On tv my favorite sport to watch is hockey, go habs go! I also like to watch Rachael Ray's cooking show, and the history channel. My hobbies are dancing, modelling, and playing guitar, and of course playing pwi. This is my first online game like this, and i've been playin for like 8 or 9 months. I will always try my best to help all of you and make u happy =) Oh, and if ever im not on the game, and u need to talk to me about something, you can add me on msn live, my thing is waqqy_laqqy@hotmail.com.

Anyways, thanks for being in my faction, you guys are great people!
laqqy
laqqy
Admin

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves Empty Who am I?

Post  GUIDEON_X Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:47 pm

[b]Hello Everybody, mi name is Francisco, i live in Mexico City, have 30yrs old, i like games, nature, music and other things to, mmm, but this is my first game ON-LINE, and i enjoy it!!! I get this faction cause The_Mule invite me, and yeah, you guys are all GREAT PERSONS, i'm dadicated in the real life to make things for tv or movies, also dedicated to improve computers and all releated to those things (except programming), and i make also FX in Audio, Video and Graphic Desings so if Someday need Help, and if i can... Then Ask and why not!!! I'm very Friendly. So this is a part of me Smile

GUIDEON_X

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Comtess Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:13 am

Hi everyone, I'm Comtess, also known as Wren behind the computer. I'm in Michigan, US. It's cold, snowing, and falling down the tubes economically, but it's home and has been for most of my 27 years. I've been playing MMOs for over 10 years now. My husband got me hooked young. Both on games and him, he's 7 years my senior and we'll have been married 10 years this summer. I'm a mom to a 6 year old angel who is the biggest Star Wars fan of his generation! I also run a day care in my home and take care of other people's angels. I love being with kids, and until my husband wants more I terrorize him with other's kids in our home!!!

So that's me. I've been having a great time in Luna and I really enjoy everyone. Thanks to Kass for inviting me!

I have other characters but I stick to Comtess for the most part, she's been great fun. But if I'm not on I can be reached on my blademaster Hemlock_Ivy, wizard RavenWren, or my cleric Phantess.

Last edited by Comtess on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Comtess
Comtess

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:26 am

Thank you Comtess for taking time to register on the forums ^^ Would u like us to call u Comtess or Wren? U know, it'd be fine if u wanted to upload pics of ur little angel ^^ I'm glad to hear that u're having good times in Luna faction. I just have the same thing to say again (I'm a robot i know), if u need help dont hesitate to ask in faction chat. I'll offer my help when I can, if not then.. @_@
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Comtess Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Introduce yourselves 100_0579

My angel with a dirty face. Last summer, there was a parade on his birthday. flower
Comtess
Comtess

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 am

Hey there, took a break from moderating the forums for abit Very Happy hes a fine lad Smile parade?
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Comtess Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:08 am

Independence Day parade; his birthday is very near and we celebrate on the same day as there is a big festival in our town that weekend.
Comtess
Comtess

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:40 pm

o.O sounds fun ^^
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igniss_Sun Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:25 am

Hey this is Igniss - the vampire-eyed female Archer. Smile I've got another character, a male BM named Zenith_Sun, hence my forum name, Igniss_Sun. For now, Igniss will be taking up most of my time (I want that one hailing arrow Skill!).

I'm a guy for real - call me Omar if you want to use my real name - and a 25 year old part-time Chinese martial arts instructor. I'm in the US National Guard (FL) and studying to be an electrician. I like dancing (hip-hop mostly) and a variety of other little things. Why a female character? They look better. :p I'm also an amatuer artist so I have a few asthetics at work whenever I play Igniss. I like acting silly (as if people can't tell already) but I'm there for when things need to get down. Well, that's all for off the top of my head. See ya in the Perfect World!

(We need to get better dance animations...)

Igniss_Sun

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  FOUR KING GOOD Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:54 am

Amen to that, dance is very lame.
FOUR KING GOOD
FOUR KING GOOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:48 am

Whats wrong with dance? o.o but the dance animations in the game sucks.. bluntly put. Smile
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FOUR KING GOOD Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Lol Luna thats what I meant, I have been known to strut my funky stuff :-)
FOUR KING GOOD
FOUR KING GOOD

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves Empty Hiya

Post  MasonKing Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 am

Hi...I have several names in several MMORPGs, and they range from Magus, Magnus, Rayden, Jethro, Derrek, to name a few...but you guys know me better by my name, Mason. I'm a dude, and I'm from Southern California, in the good ol' US of A. I play (or used to play) Diablo I/II, GuildWars, CABAL, Shiaya, and of course, PWI. Outside of PC gaming, I love to play basketball and soccer, I like drawing, singing, and I collect Anime based action figures --- specifically, Gundams, Daimos, Voltes, Mazingkaiser, to name a few.

Right now I have only 1 char in PWI, and thats my Cleric. With that said, if you need help and I'm online, let me know and I will do my best to assist you.

Thanks all God bless!
MasonKing
MasonKing

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum