Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FB59

2 posters

Go down

FB59 Empty FB59

Post  FOUR KING GOOD Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:59 am

Been reading up and was wondering if anyone knows if this bug has been sorted out yet?

FB59

For the FB 59, the quests "The Challenge" (Spiritual Cultivation), "Heaven's Trial" (Level 58 Challenge Quest), "Call of Duty: Sacredbeast" (Level 59 Challenge Quest) and the end of "Mysterywood Fruit" (Level 55 Regular quest, part of a chain that starts with the quest "Outcast") should all be done together. FB 59 requires no mobs other than the bosses so it is recommended that one uses wine to save time.

Important information concerning the FB 59: The boss Gluttonix is currently bugged. It is possible to have the Call of Duty in the pillar and still not have it register the kill. The causes for this bug are unknown but a proven strategy for getting the kill is to put in the Call of Duty, and when the boss is at 50%, change the party leader. This will give the quest the "failed" status and return the Call of Duty to the original holder's inventory. The holder should then wait until the boss is at about 25%, then reinsert the Call of Duty. Another strategy is the insert the Call of Duty at the last minute but this strategy does not always work 100%. Another theory concerning the bug is that the person who inserted the Call of Duty must have the final hit, but this theory is unproven thus far.
Also, make sure you have ALL TEN PIECES OF MYSTERYWOOD FRUIT when you go into this FB. All you have to do for this is to talk to an NPC located deep within the dungeon. That is not worth a run unless you are participating in someone else's FB.

Needed mats for Chiennan Spring wine:

10 each of Fine Lumber, Refined Steel, Rubstone Powder and Anthracite

2 wines needed again to clear everything.
FOUR KING GOOD
FOUR KING GOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

FB59 Empty Re: FB59

Post  Luna Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:08 am

Well I'm not too sure about the bug but around 80% of the time it usually goes smoothly without any loss of exp. There was one particular fb59 that I tanked and the bosses hit abnormally high though, around 1.2k damage, when they should only be hitting around 400 on me. Perhaps that run was bugged. Idk. There was another particular run where we ran up to one of the bosses and he just disappeared into thin air. We ran around trying to find him and then suddenly he reappeared. Luckily our tank was pretty strong.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum